Perform maintenance and repairs at facilities assigned to assure the highest standards of customer service, appearance, cleanliness and safety are met at all times. Perform regular maintenance and repair for small appliances, laundry and fuel systems keeping them in proper working order. Performs all duties and tasks required of this position to include Giant's Core Values.
Major Job Tasks
* Assist in performing repairs to equipment and buildings which include plumbing, heating and cooling, painting, and electrical repairs.
* Assist in major projects which include interior painting, remodeling, concrete and asphalt repair.
* Perform regular maintenance and repair on small appliances, car washes, and to existing fuel dispensing equipment in order to ensure proper equipment operation.
* Assist in preventive maintenance procedures on all equipment to ensure accuracy and compliance with governing agencies.
* Use hand tools, power tools and testing instruments to repair and maintain machinery and equipment.
* Provide excellent customer service and ensure all work requests are responded to in a timely manner.
* On-call approximately one week per month for evenings & weekends.
Education and Experience:
* Vocational or specialized training and 1 year related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Experience maintaining and repairing car washes highly desired.
* Must have an acceptable driving history and valid driver's license, and current personal auto insurance.
* Experience with HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and/or general construction highly desired.
This position will support the Northen Arizona area of operation.