Performs maintenance and repair work on a wide variety of production or processing machines and equipment with minimal downtime. Involves checking, setting up, and operating various types of production tools and equipment prior to approving for production use.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Conducts preventive maintenance for motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; follows diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshoots malfunctions.
• Responsible for locating the sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
• Additional duties may be assigned by management.
• Must have previous experience in industrial machine repair and industrial electrical experience.
• Must be available to work 2nd shift.
• Must be available to work overtime and weekends as production needs dictate
• Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
• Must be self-motivated.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and exhibit professional attitude and conduct at all times.
• Skills required:
· Basic Computer Skills (Data Entry)
· Ability to add, subtract, & multiply
· Pass background check, drug screen, physical
· General knowledge of electrical prints, pneumatic pumps and hydraulic systems.
· Able to read prints and troubleshoot with prints.
· Be able to weld- stick and wire feed welder.
• Must have own tools and be able to bring and use on the job.
• Technical degree or diploma preferred
- Careers - Job#
Company Description To apply for this position via our website click on Careers.
Equal Employment Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer,
Veterans and Disabled Encouraged to Apply