The Access segment consists of the JLG and Jerr-Dan business units. At JLG, we are committed to being the provider of choice worldwide for access equipment. The Company's diverse product portfolio includes leading brands such as JLG aerial work platforms and JLG SkyTrak and telescopic forklifts. For 30 years, Jerr-Dan has redefined the towing industry. Jerr-Dan tow trucks, whether it be wreckers or carriers, have a proven track record in vehicle recovery.
Oshkosh Access is a segment of Oshkosh Corporation, which is a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company. At Oshkosh Corporation we are dedicated to designing and building the world's toughest specialty trucks, truck bodies, and access equipment by working shoulder-to-shoulder with the people who use them.
Supports the paint process systems with preventative maintenance, diagnostic/repair, troubleshooting of issues related to the industrial coatings process as well as record keeping concerning chemical usage and hazardous materials related to the paint process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Perform titration of washer bath and adjust chemical concentrations as needed
* Record viscosity and temperature of paint on a daily basis and make adjustments as needed to stay within specifications
* Maintain accurate records on solvent, paint and chemical usage
* Troubleshoot finish paint defects and perform appropriate corrective action
* Diagnose and troubleshoot paint proportioners and repair as needed
* Clean and repair/rebuild paint equipment as needed
* Support special paint run schedule thru flushing/loading of all special color lines in a timely manner
* Perform PM's on equipment
* Maintain hazardous waste stream and accumulation areas within the department
* Maintain proper calibration of all tools/gauges
* Other duties as assigned
* Basic understanding and use of control charts and reaction plans.
* Understand basick chemistry principles such as PH, Alkalinitt and acidity.
* Position will require overtime including short notice for emergency situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* High school diploma or GED
* Associate or technical degree related to the job functions
* Computer literate with Microsoft office especially Excel and Word
* Strong phone and communication skills
* Interpersonal skill
* 6 months ? 2 years industrial coatings experience, as well as, general maintenance
and industrial electrical experience.
TRAINING REQUIREMENTS On-the-job training.
Oshkosh Corporation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. This company will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Information collected regarding categories as provided by law will in no way affect the decision regarding an employment application.
Oshkosh Corporation will not discharge or in any manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with Oshkosh Corporation's legal duty to furnish information.
Certain positions with Oshkosh Corporation require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S. Persons," as defined in these regulations. Generally, a "U.S. Person" is a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted as a refugee or granted asylum.