Getting students to school safely, on time and ready to learn.
Durham School Services has almost a century of experience in providing safe and reliable transportation to student across the US. Durham is also part of a much larger family along with Petermann, Stock Transportation, Septran, The Provider, TransExpress, Safeway and Smith Bus, who come together as National Express LLC (NELLC). NELLC is one of the leading transportation companies in North America, operating 250 branches and employing 30,000 individuals. As a leader in student transportation, National Express, LLC (NELLC) is committed to exceptional safety, outstanding customer service and positive employee relations. We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician III (Entry Level) for our Customer Service Center (CSC) in Huntsville, AL.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Provides support to the Maintenance Department and Technicians (e.g. vehicle washing, vehicle or facility cleaning, vehicle fueling, facility maintenance and repair etc.) in accordance with established schedules.
* Maintains a clean and safe work environment and brings any unsafe practices or conditions to the attention of supervisor.
* Records time and materials used for each assignment.
* Provides automotive repair and maintenance assistance to technical staff as assigned.
* Advises Lead Technician of unsafe maintenance conditions or practices and/or vehicle abuse.
Company name is: Durham School Services
* A minimum of 1 to 3 years truck or automotive repair experience
* Minimum recommended hand tools for Class III Mechanic
* High school graduate or equivalent education, training and experience
* Ideally have previous fleet experience and are familiar with diesel and gasoline systems
* Must pass DOT pre-employment Physical, drug screen and background check
Durham School Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information please visit or .
Key Words: Engine repair, Test and adjust units to specifications Engine repair and overhaul, Electrical and electronic systems, Diesel engines, Diagnostics, Alignment, Fleet Mechanic, Valve and injector adjustments, steering and suspension adjustment, Diagnose faults and malfunctions Brake systems, Complete brake jobs and wheel seals, Lubricate , Heavy-Duty Equipment mechanic, Hydraulic systems, diagnostic tools, brake & Engine calibration devices, preventive maintenance, Bus Mechanic, Fuel and emission systems, Ignition and electrical systems, combustible engines Automatic transmission, Standard transmission, driveline components , Inspect and test mechanical units, School Bus, Repair and replace mechanical units, suspension systems, Drive train components, Collision repair, Diesel Repair, R&R, Overhaul, Maintenance of commercial transport truck systems, DOT inspections, off road equipment repair, automotive/diesel repair certification, Master Mechanic, Bus Garage Mechanic, Related jobs for Military MOS 3521, 3522, 3529, MOS, 91A, 91B, 91H, 91L, 91M, 63A, 63B, 63H, 63S,