Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Use your knowledge of electrical and mechanical skills to help Honeywell Aerospace deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of our facilities and customers. You will work under immediate supervision and alongside some of the world's most talented people. You will contribute to the development of Honeywell's next generation of Aerospace products by, testing and/or validating equipment. You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who provide expertise and ensure the success of the site's commitment to the organization and its customers.
Work with, maintain and repair complex and innovative equipment and machinery
Use your skills by working on exciting products and technologies
Broaden and expand your knowledge by learning from highly experienced team and participating in challenging assignments
You will also responsible for the following duties:
* Troubleshoot and rectify plant equipment and machines fault
* Machine preventative maintenance & engineering work
* Calibrates and controls all measuring and control equipments in the plant
* Carry out general repair/maintenance to upkeep building facilities
20 Perform testing of equipment 20 Perform routine maintenance task 20 Perform equipment troubleshooting 20 Perform preventative maintenance inspections 20 Determine root cause failure of equipment
* NITEC in Mechatronics/Electrical Engineering or relevant technical certificate in maintenance
* Min 2 years of working experience in facility, equipment and machines troubleshooting and maintenance
* 5 days work week with islandwide transportation provided.
NonexemptCareers at Honeywell - EngineeringINCLUDES
* Job ID: HRD8555
* Category: Integrated Supply Chain
* Location: SGP
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.