Service Managers at Sequoia inspire team members to be their best self every day.
You know property maintenance like the back of your hand and appreciate your significant role in preserving a multi-million dollar asset. You're a natural born leader, an organized and efficient planner. You are skilled in diagnosing and solving maintenance issues and love to share your passion for fixing things. You enjoy rolling your sleeves up and working alongside your team.
You're always up for a challenge and service with a smile is never an option.
You are in it to win it.
We're not just any property management company. Join us as we elevate the industry.
* Desire to lead
* Positive attitude
* Sense of humor
* Superior knowledge of home maintenance
* On call availability
* High school diploma or GED
Great to haves:
* General contractor, journeyman, electrician, or other skilled trade
* Knowledge of maintenance operations software
* Maintenance certification (if you don't have it, we'll help you get it)
What we'll do for you:
* Provide a great place to work ? you'll want to show up and give your best self everyday, we promise
* Allow you to crush it ? by providing you the best training programs in the industry
* Make sure you're covered ? superior health, dental, and vision insurance and a 401(k) program/match that keeps you on track for your future
* Give you a break ? paid time off for vacation, sick days, holidays, and your birthday
* Reward you ? apartment rent discounts, fun days, generous monthly perks, cash bonuses, and recognition for a job well done
* Let you give back ? through our purpose program
Sequoia Equities is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and promotes a drug free workplace.