PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY AT &AReq=11623BR&Partnerid=26315&Siteid=6795&al=0
Greystar, the nation's largest apartment management company and industry leader, is currently hiring an Assistant Community Manager to join our team at the Pembroke Woods apartments in Pembroke, MA!
Ideal candidates should have one to three years of experience in residential property management, ideally at multiple property sites. Should have a general understanding of business principles and be financially savvy. Must also have excellent customer service skills, be able to multi-task and show leadership skills. Extensive knowledge of Yardi and/or Onesite (based on business need) preferred.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, as well as opportunity for advancement. Visit our website at . EOE
To assist the Community Managers in on-site operations, to include the following:
· Assists the Community Managers in creating and maximizing income opportunities through the aggressive management of community operations
· Makes recommendations to enhance the bottom line performance of the community
· Ensures adherence to all policies regarding financial responsibilities
· Administers late and non-sufficient check charges
· Ensures accuracy and timeliness of bank deposits, and computer data.
· Generates weekly reports
· Schedules necessary repairs and make-ready activities
· Supervises all on-site personnel in the absence of Community Managers
· Pre-processes payment of invoices for Community Manager's approval
· Assists with rent collections striving for zero delinquencies each month
· Assists with community inspections
· Maintains make-ready process
· Prepares a monthly financial Delinquency Report
· Consistently attempts to collect "bad debt" prior to being written off
· Accountable to the Community Managers for the water sub-metering vendor and ensuring vendor is functioning at an optimal capture ratio (if applicable)
· Other duties as assigned
A high school diploma or equivalent and professional knowledge of business discipline are required.
Do you have what it takes to be committed to working for your customer with a high level of integrity? Are you an expert who understands what it means to deliver world-class service? If you meet the minimum requirements and have a strong customer focused attitude, you are encouraged to apply. Candidates meeting the minimum qualifications will be considered.Company Description Founded in 1993, Greystar provides world-class service in the multifamily real estate business. Our innovative business model integrates the management, development and investment disciplines of the multifamily industry on international, regional and local levels. This unique approach and our commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals have resulted in record growth, making us one of the most respected and trusted multifamily real estate companies.