BradyCorporation is a $1.23 billion dollar international manufacturer and marketerof complete solutions that identify and protect premises, products and people.Brady has been in business for over 100 years and currently has 90 locations in29 countries.
The Senior MaintenanceTechnician will maintain, diagnose, and repair industrial systems throughoutthe facility along with performing maintenance tasks and completing projectwork while maintaining safe working conditions and following prescribed safetypractices both independently and in a team environment.
Essential Duties andResponsibilities:
* Perform duties required to install and maintain production machines and facility equipment.
* Interpret, install, and modify control systems including programmable controllers, drives, etc.
* Perform mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical troubleshooting and repairs for equipment.
* Interpret and maintain documents, prints, and schematics.
* Follow and provide constructive feedback on preventive maintenance schedules for equipment.
* Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
* Research suppliers, contractors, and companies used to repair, replace, and/or manufacture parts including submitting purchase orders.
* Assess equipment condition and provide replacement/repair recommendations.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Minimum 8 years of mechanical/electrical maintenance experience.
* Able to work overtime on an as needed basis.
* Must be able to pass a physical ability test.
* Able to evaluate a mechanical system and understand how/why it works.
* Provide mechanic's toolbox to complete maintenance tasks. Hand tools, power tools, and diagnostic tools may be required later.
* Understanding of A/C and D/C drives, process control, as well as programming and troubleshooting PLC controlled machines.
* Basic computer skills required for data entry.
Desired Knowledge,Skills & Abilities
* Technical degree in electrical, mechanical, or equivalent maintenance program.
* Previous Lead Technician or Asst. Supervisory experience preferred.
* Complete insurancecoverage starting on first day of employment ? medical, dental, vision, life
* 401(k) with companymatch
* Tuition reimbursement
* Bonus opportunity
* Vacation and Holidaypay
* Climate controlled andclean work environment
Our company is an equalopportunity/affirmative action employer. Applicants can learn more about thecompany's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal"EEO is the Law" poster at: