Together, we are creating a dynamic products and services company, dedicated to supporting research that makes a real difference to people's lives. Consider joining us as a First shift Maintenance Technician in Madison, WI 53716 ! We are committed to providing our customers with exactly what they need, from outsourced single studies and the supply of animal models and services, to managing complex programs and the development of long term strategic partnerships.
To drive our business forward, we pride ourselves in recruiting the best - professional, forward thinking, enthusiastic and highly motivated people who are passionate about what we do and believe in what we stand for? making a difference in people's lives.
We are evolving to become an outstanding company that will challenge our competitors and be the best company to work with?and for. Come and join us - we have an exciting future ahead!
This position provides preventative maintenance, including the modification and installation of any/all equipment and building structures at multiple facility locations to support the production of in accordance with Envigo Teklad Standards.
How you will contribute to make a difference
* Preventative maintenance of process equipment and building structures.
* Troubleshooting and repair of process equipment in an effective and safe manner.
* Source and purchase mechanical replacement parts and equipment as authorized.
* Other duties as assigned.
Is this you? If so, apply today!
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* State certified Industrial Mechanic / Millwright preferred.
* 3-4 year's experience in the Industrial Maintenance field or degree in Industrial Maintenance.
* Industrial maintenance work experience within a structured quality system is desired
* Process control exposure related to processing of dry, bulk solids is desired
* Mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and repair experience.
* Experience in HVAC, hydraulics, pneumatics, conveyors, III-phase electricity related to motors and motor feed controls, including programmable logic controllers.
* Ability to lift up to 100# and the physical ability to climb, reach overhead, stand and walk for long periods of time and to wear required personal protective equipment.
* Ability to work effectively within a work team and in a noisy and dusty environment
* Successful completion of a physical examination by a company approved physician, background checks, and work authorization through E-verify
Envigo employees enjoy a generous benefits package
* Paid Time Off
* Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Several other plan options and a large variety of discount programs
Envigo is an Equal Opportunity Employer ? Minorities / Females / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity