In search of experienced, part time leasing persons for Pittsburgh apartment communities. Need candidates who are well organized, computer literate, punctual, dependable, great personality and a commitment to success within the company with weekend availability.
• Proactively manage sales, outreach, prospecting and lead generation with a primary focus of converting leads into sales. This includes interacting with neighborhood groups and community organizations.
• Acknowledge and greet all residents as well as prospective residents.
• Perform a needs analysis for prospective residents.
• Provide a professional, positive and engaging experience for prospects while touring the apartment homes and community.
• Take resident complaints and identify proper protocol to resolve issues; elevate issues to management, if necessary.
• Assist in the preparation of marketing material for outreach to include newsletters, market surveys and resident activities. Attend assigned community/resident events.
• Regularly conduct, complete and update marketing surveys to include both telephone and physical shops of competitors.
• Process apartment applications and lease renewals by accurately completing all related paper work.
• Complete guest cards and traffic information as needed.
• Create resident files by including all related paperwork and documentation; properly file away in the appropriate location.
• Enter, print and distribute work order requests to appropriate maintenance personnel.
• Handle administrative functions to include clerical and reception responsibilities.
• Maintain effective internal controls over operational activities to ensure compliance with best practices and company guidelines.
• Work with maintenance department to ensure apartment turnovers, moves-in, move-outs, and work order requests are completed to company/community standards.
• Conduct walk through of available apartments prior to showing to ensure readiness for show.
• Visit model and mini-model apartments daily to ensure readiness for show.
• Assist new residents with the move-in process
• Previous leasing and/or sales and customer service experience preferred.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to quickly develop rapport with prospective residents.
• Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work well in a team setting.
• The ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to quickly adapt and change priorities while professionally managing interruptions.
• Must be organized and able to meet assigned deadlines.
• Must pay strong attention to detail, accurately completing required paperwork.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.