Imagine working alongside people who lovetackling difficult and interesting challenges and who respect your contributionto the team
Imagine an enterprise where a belief inpersonal accountability continues to drive groundbreaking innovation and globalgrowth
Imagine working for an organization dedicatedto helping you live the life you want?inside and outside of work.
This is the reality ofMoog ? and you can be part of it.
Moogis a worldwide designer, manufacturer and systems integrator of high performanceprecision motion and fluid controls systems for a broad range of applicationsin aerospace, defense, and industrial markets.
We're lookingfor an experienced Fabrication and Maintenance Technician for our Moog Aircraft facility toperform required operations to layout, construct, install and maintaindiversified hydraulic test equipment, systems, power supplies, vibration andflow apparatus used throughout the company.
Whatyour day-to-day will look like...
* Install, maintain and operate any equipment in the hydraulic,heating, water, air or gas systems.
* Work requires rather complete knowledge of these systems, and anunderstanding of how equipment/systems interacts with product testingprocedures.
* Suggests best location and determines method of hook-up forinstruments, valves, controls, brackets, supports, (measure, cut form and flaretubing; cut and thread piping), etc., making joints, connections, soldering,brazing and welding as required.
* Check completed equipment/systems, move and install, makenecessary connections, functionally check out to insure safe and correctoperation.
* Prepare parts lists for equipment initially constructed.
* Improvise and build special test equipment for engineering.
* Use standard components in unusual ways to provide instrumentationfor special testing. Maintain/replace/revise various units of test equipment orportions of central systems.
* Trouble-shoot equipment, replace all faulty components includinghydraulic pumps, and work with other machine repair and electrician personnelin maintaining systems.
* Maintain oil level in various hydraulic system. Drain, clean,change filters as necessary and report unusual contamination levels
Whatis expected of you?
* Associates Degree or Trade School Certificate preferred
* 3-5 years of experience with hydraulic systems and pumps-highpressure
* Strong trouble shooting skills
* Must be familiar with the various hydraulic systems distributingliquids and gases under varying pressures, temperatures and flow capacities.
* Use extreme caution to prevent cross contamination by mixingfluids/gases interconnecting systems.
* Be observant for unusual conditions and notify supervisor ortechnical personnel. All common hand tools are supplied by the individual.