Attract residents to the property and retain existing residents as a means of maximizing revenues and minimizing costs. Develop an in-depth understanding of company policies, procedures, guidelines and programs in order to properly show and lease units and to provide appropriate customer service within established parameters. Develop an in-depth understanding of federal, state and local laws and regulations pertaining to property leasing.Requirements? Qualify potential residents by processing applications including verification of income and employment, rental history and rental references.
* Prepare initial lease agreements for new residents and renewal agreements for established residents.
* Set up and maintain resident information files.
* Process information for computer files including items such as rent payments, applications, move-in and move-out documentation.
* Maintain property and resident information databases.
* Prepare reports for the corporate office as required.
* Provide general administrative assistance and back-up to the resident manager as needed and as time permits.