GoWireless has an immediate opening for a Facilities Maintenance Technician. The right candidate will perform a variety of routine and complex work supporting 20+ GoWireless retail locations to ensure day-to-day maintenance of these stores. This position will also complete on-going store issues throughout the Colorado area.
As a Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer, we offer Health, Dental, Vision, and Aflac benefits, Flex-Time off, Product Discounts, Top-notch Training, and a fun, success-driven work environment for Full-time and Part-time shifts. We pride ourselves on offering superior customer service, as well as having the best locations throughout the state.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
* Intermediate level use of enterprise computer systems and software
* Report to management about results and recommend changes to field activities
* Prepare detailed reports
* Interact with field, support marketing and senior management to evaluate and improve solutions and strategy
* Communicates well with leaders of the organization; works closely with the Sales Directors & Facilities Manager to get direction and prioritize
* Responsible for quick resolution
* Examines general framing and structure of buildings to ensure that codes are met
* Troubleshoots common and complex issues that occur at the store level
* Assists in securing facility after break in, theft, damage or accident
* Assists in setup, maintenance and repairs of security devices for live units
* Physically handles basic build out, refreshes and retrofits for all stores
* Assists in researching problems and complaints regarding GoWireless stores
* Clean and polish, clean windows, remove garbage, mop, buff, vacuum, empty trash, carpet cleaning, replace a ballast
* Filter changing in HVAC systems
* Paint and do last minute touch ups prior to store openings
* Generally assists in new store openings
* Ensure that all stores in the region are maintained properly and that any needed work is addressed in a timely manner
RequirementsRequirements Responsibility and Decision Making:
* Involve other team members to establish best practices and decisions
* Act independently when required
* Maintain corporate values and policies
* Climb ladders, standing for long periods of time, ability to lift 50-100lbs, possible work in restricted spaces, ability to read and use a measuring tape
* Familiarity with a variety of tools and processes
* Extended periods of time driving
* Performing administrative duties from a laptop or mobile platform
* Hours may vary and may require some evening and weekend work with the ability to be on call 24/7 as directed by the company or customer needs.
* Requires daily travel to surrounding areas using company vehicle
o Occasional travel outside of normal working area.
* High School diploma or GED
* Three (3) years building maintenance experience, or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
* Demonstrated proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* A valid state driver's license is required and a satisfactory driving record. Must have ability to drive vehicle with manual gearshift and read and interpret road maps.
* Ability to move and/or lift items such as ladders, tools, cable, test equipment and other objects weighing up to 100 pounds.
* Must be able to communicate effectively with customers
Note the at personal tools are not required for this position
Indeed Sponsored JobIND123Indeed Apply On-lineSend This Job to a Friend