SBM Management is looking for a Pool/Water Feature Maintenance Technician to join our team in Thousand Oaks, CA! This person will obtain supplies from office and stores, change small working parts, report unusual problems to office, maintain detailed written daily log, and assist with large repairs and special projects.
* Daily cleaning activities such as net, scrub, vacuum, test water quality and add proper amount of chemicals
* Work with and maintain pumps, motors, filters, controls, etc.
* Lift heavy objects and work outdoors, in all seasons, on your feet, often wading in knee-high water
* CPO Certified, or L.A. County Department of Health Pool Technician Certification is a plus
* Prior experience in, or knowledge of, plumbing, electrical, construction, lakes, ponds, steams, or commercial janitorial industries is preferred, but is NOT required
* Valid California Driver's License and able to meet SBM Driver approval requirements
* MUST have at least two years of direct commercial pool or water feature cleaning and maintenance experience to apply for this position
Available Shift: Monday - Friday 4:00am - 1:00pm
Compensation: The pay rate for this position depends on experience. Monthly bonuses based on performance are available.