Keter North America, a leading manufacturer of plastic injection molded consumer products is seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician for our Belin, New Mexico location.
The Maintenance Repair Technician applies technical skills used in all phases of the operation plant wide. The Maintenance Repair Technician works to troubleshoot and repair all machines, auxiliary equipment, and plant systems to ensure maximum productivity.
Responsibilities for this position include:
· Works efficiently and with urgency to troubleshoot, install, and upgrade all electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic controls on equipment.
· Ability to design and manufacture enhancement on all equipment to further efficiency and operation of equipment.
· Print schematical interpretation of all electrical, hydraulic valves and controls.
· Orders, maintains, and systematically upgrade all parts, inventory, usages, or design inventory control system. Also, maintains data logging system to track equipment down time and repeated problem areas.
· Completes specialized process control evaluations to enhance machine efficiency rates and control parameters.
· Initiates preventative maintenance program that include machine repair evaluations, further control upgrades or tracking controls on repairs and frequency of repairs.
· Works to provide a clean and safe work environment.
· Maintains inventory tracking system in an accurate and timely manner.
· Completes all other duties as assigned.
Keter North America offers Paid Vacation and Holidays along with a comprehensive Benefit package including 401K.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High School Diploma or equivalent
· Minimum 5 years (5) of experience years of technical experience in automation, electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and PLC controls.
· Basic understanding of electricity and electronics
· Basic understanding of hydraulics
Equal Opportunity Employer
Company Description Keter is a market leader in quality plastic home and outdoor storage solutions.