Looking for a full-time Apartment Maintenance Technician in Lancaster, PA
Must pass a criminal background check (no DUI's permitted), drug test and have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
We offer: Excellent wages! $14 - $16 DOE; Paid vacation and sick time; 16 - 25 PAID holidays per year! Benefits include health, dental and 401(k). Uniforms w/ laundry service
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8AM - 4:30PM plus on-call rotation and mandatory snow removal
- Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned in a timely and accurate manner; includes carpentry, plumbing, electrical, appliance repair, flooring, drywall and painting work.
- Complete make-ready process of vacant apartments. Work within time frames set by Property Manager and/or Maintenance Supervisor or Regional Manager.
- Responsible for 24-hour emergency maintenance service as scheduled; including snow removal - Carry cell phone as required for on-call maintenance, and report to property within 30 minutes; required to assist at other properties as needed necessary.
- Work with supervisor to maintain the shop and inventory controls for cost effective operations.
- Inspect the grounds and common areas daily to keep property clean and orderly.
- Complete grounds work which may include snow removal, picking up trash, laundry rooms, hallways, sweeping curb and dumpster areas, and all other common areas.
- Maintain a professional courteous manner with all residents, vendors, contractors, and fellow employees.
EOE. Please submit your resume for consideration via this posting.
Company Description Jersey Central Management is a growing real estate property management company with properties in PA and NJ. We invest in our communities and care for the people who live in and work with our company.