Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We're the leading integrator of payment and information technology and services for intelligent travel solutions worldwide, and the leading provider of realistic combat training systems, secure communications and networking and highly specialized support services for military and security forces of the U.S. and allied nations. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and thrive in an innovative environment, we want to talk to you about your next role at Cubic! We are seeking employees inspired by technology, and motivated by the rewards of hard work, commitment, teamwork, quality, integrity, and respect. We invite you to explore opportunities with Cubic.Job Details:
The Electronic Technician, Maintenance I reports directly to the Shift Supervisor. The Technician I's specific job responsibilities included but are not limited to the following:
* Maintain the files and records to document and support the maintenance effort.
* Keep shift supervisor and/or Site Manager apprised of training devices status and any on-going logistics efforts
* Assist Site Manager/shift Supervisor with all logistics functions.
* Perform MSP inventories as required by Site Manager
* With Assistance, perform Organizational Maintenance on all site training devices in accordance devices in accordance with all applicable safety and maintenance documents.
* Operate training devices and provide Instructor/Trainee/Inspector assistance in a timely manner.
* Perform janitorial services on assigned spaces as required.
* Work any shift and weekends as specified by Contract for this site.
* Perform other tasks as assigned.
* Requires mental alertness and ability to follow written and verbal instructions given in English.
* Physical ability to walk, stand, and/or sit for extended periods of time, and to climb two (2) flights of stairs is required.
* Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds.
* Must present a professional appearance in demeanor and dress at all times.
* An Electronic Technician, Maintenance I shall demonstrate competence through satisfactory progressive performance as an Electronic Technician.
* Minimum experience shall include two (2) years electronics maintenance or graduation from a two-year resident Electronics Technician course at an accredited technical institute or the equivalent.
* Training or experience equivalency will be evaluated on a case by case basis by the Government.
* Desire an Information Assurance (IA) certification of A+; a Security + is desired.
* The applicant must be a US citizen, possess the ability to obtain a US Passport and must have and maintain a valid driver's license.
Applicant will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to receive and retain a minimum of a SECRET clearance for access to classified information.