Maintain electrical systems and equipment for two manufacturing facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities, other duties may be assigned depending on business necessity.
- Conduct servicing of electrical systems and equipment.
- Installation of electrical for new equipment
- Conduct preventive maintenance and safety inspections.
- Must be able to troubleshoot control wiring, VFD's, 110v, 220v, and 480v current.
- PLC experience is necessary
- Must be able to read electrical schematics
- Conduct set up of production equipment and systems.
- Conduct servicing of mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and material flow systems.
- Maintain department records.
- Maintain safe and sanitary working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Responsible for quality of work performed and for identifying and documenting quality problems for corrective action and preventing non-conforming product.
- And any other jobs assigned by Supervisor.
- Must be willing to learn mechanical tasks
REQUIRED SKILLS, ABILITIES & QUALITIFICATIONS:
The job candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum three years of electrical installation and repair experience, preferably in the food processing industry. The candidate must have a good technical aptitude and be detail oriented. The candidate must be able to lift 75lbs, and may be required to wear a respirator. The job requires minimal supervision and willingness to work independently or in teams and overtime hours.Company Description We are a group of people dedicated to finding the place where you fit best or the people that fit best for you. Working from both ends of the recruiting process, we have the resources to place individuals in rewarding careers. The relationships garnered with companies of all sizes make 21st Century Staffing a trusted partner in finding the path to a stable future. Let us find " the right fit" for you.