Growing property management company is looking for a highly qualified maintenance technician for an apartment community in the Louisville area.
Ideal candidate will have experience in the apartment industry and have the ability to troubleshoot, repair, or replace HVAC equipment. - Certified in HVAC or EPA Universal. Diagnose problems and perform repairs in the areas of plumbing and electrical and perform drywall repairs and appliance repair/replacements. Perform snow removal and pool maintenance when needed. A valid driver's license is required.
Job duties include:
- on call rotation
- Schedule preventative maintenance plan and implement
- Make Ready units prior to new move-ins (punch)
- Repairing and treating showers, sinks, appliances, doors/cabinets, walls and building exteriors
- Electrical, plumbing, carpentry, masonry and painting
- Working knowledge and experience with HVAC unit maintenance, repair and install/replacement
- Grounds: Pick up and landscape
- Snow Removal
- Pool care
We offer competitive pay and benefits including paid holidays, 10 PTO days per year, medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, referral bonuses
Company Description We invest in multifamily housing properties across the United States.