Wilkinson Asset Management is searching for a Leasing Consultant.
The Leasing Consultant is responsible for
- Enhancing the residential experience for residents residing at WAM communities.
- Responsible for the consumer life cycle including acquisition of consumers, excellent resident service, retention and separation of residents.
- Provides information about the apartments and the community to the prospective resident and schedules visits to the community.
- Responsible for leasing apartments at an acceptable determined percent of total prospects.
- Accurately and efficiently prepares and assists with all leasing paperwork (i.e. applications, lease agreements, addenda, employment checks, credit checks and leasing move-in packets.)
- Maintains an accurate and in-depth knowledge of all aspects of the community, particularly in areas such as rent and pricing information, market comps, vacancies, apartment availability, lease expiration's, square footage, etc.
Qualifications & Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) equivalent is required.
- A minimum of one year sales experience preferred.
- Customer service, hospitality, or product sales background desirable.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills necessary.
- Computer literacy, including experience with computerized property management and/or accounting software preferred.
- A flexible work week schedule, a valid drivers license, and reliable transportation are required.
Wilkinson Family of Companies vision is to provide homes and be the employer of choice in the communities we serve. Wilkinson is poised for significant growth, while creating a culture of compassion for all.
If you are seeking a path of excellence, apply with Wilkinson Family of Companies today!
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment.