The Assistant Community Manager (ACM) is responsible for
- Assisting the Community Manager in all operations of the apartment community with the primary objectives of:
- increasing the net operating income of the community,
- maintaining the physical asset,
- providing a quality living environment for residents and establishing a positive, and
- productive working relationship with the community staff.
- Performing these duties under direct supervision of the Community Manager. This position is also designed to prepare individuals for a position as a Community Manager. An incumbent will be asked to assume greater responsibilities upon learning and applying knowledge of all aspects of property management as well as displaying maturity and good judgment and decision making abilities. The incumbent serves as the individual responsible for the community in the absence of the Community Manager and serves as a role model to peers.
Qualifications & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- A college degree or related coursework in business management, hospitality management or property management is beneficial.
- Property management and leasing experience essential. Sales experience desirable.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and leadership skills necessary.
- Computer literacy required. Experience with computerized property management and/or accounting software is preferred.
Wilkinson Family of Companies vision is to provide homes and be the employer of choice in the communities we serve. Wilkinson is poised for significant growth, while creating a culture of compassion for all.
If you are seeking a path of excellence, apply with Wilkinson Family of Companies today!