US-CA-Los AngelesJob ID
The Property Management Administrative Assistant
will provide administrative support including typing, filing, answering phones and distributing mail. Also monitors and distributes various reports and assists with data input and various functions. Responsible for maintaining the day-to-day relationships with customer contacts.
As the Property Management Administrative Assistant
, one is held accountable to, however not limited to, the following job functions:Administrative
Customer Service/Property Management
- Type general correspondence and memos.
- Receive and send all departmental packages.
- Answers and screens incoming phone calls providing assistance when possible and routing other calls to appropriate employees.
- Creates and maintains various filing systems in an accurate and organized manner.
- Reviews, purges and forwards files to dead storage as appropriate.
- Sorts, organizes and distributes mail for EOP employees.
- Responsible for distribution of monthly and quarterly reports.
- Orders and maintains an adequate supply of departmental office supplies.
- Organizes departmental lunches and meetings.
- Coordinates and books travel itineraries.
- Respond to incoming customer work order requests.
- Manage status of open work order requests, proficiency in EOP's on-line service request program.
- Follow-up with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Report customer service related issues to the appropriate property management staff as necessary.
- Coordinate day-to-day customer communication.
- Interact with customers to foster ongoing relationships.
- Direct other incoming calls to appropriate management or leasing personnel, take messages when necessary.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks as required, such as, assist in typing correspondence and reports.
- High school diploma
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Pro-active, self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Willing to "think out of the box" and "get your hands dirty" in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational, multitasking, prioritization and project management skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- Detail oriented and strong organizational practices
- Ability to connect well with people; warm and approachable
- Great and effective communicator
- Team player
- Reliable, high-level of curiosity
- Professional demeanor
- Embraces continuous change and opportunities when presented
- Approximately 1-3 years of previous administrative experience
- Real estate/property management experience
- Some college
focuses on all aspects of owning, operating and managing office communities. While other real estate owners talk about square footage and floor plans, we focus on the experience-how space feels, activates, and performs. At EQ, we partner with business leaders to find, design, and manage balanced workspaces that inspire talent. We're proud to work hand-in-hand with organizations of all sizes (from Fortune 100 companies to emerging startups) to bring humanity back to the workplace.
For more information, visit us at: .