Prologis is the leading owner, operator and developer of industrial logistics real estate across the Americas, Europe and Asia. We create value by developing and managing a world-class portfolio of high-quality logistics and distribution facilities, serving customers and investors as an integral part of the global supply chain.Job Title:
Capital Deployment, Leasing and Property Management InternCompany:
Our internship program will expose motivated candidates to various aspects of Prologis' capital deployment, leasing and property management operations. Interns will rotate through each of the three departments and get direct exposure to the daily routines and activities of the Prologis Teams. Training will be primarily through direct involvement and mentorship and guidance by Prologis employees. Interns will also have the opportunity to network with real estate professionals within Prologis and the wider San Francisco Bay Area market. Although not guaranteed, there may be the opportunity for a full-time position at the end of the internship.Responsibilities:
- Analyze and abstract leases.
- Utilize Argus Enterprise to create cashflows and Microsoft Excel to evaluate investment yields, NPV, IRR and profitability of industrial real estate acquisitions and dispositions.
- Assist in preparing investment memos summarizing potential acquisition and disposition opportunities for Investment Committee.
- Provide support to legal and investment officer during the contract negotiation process.
- Perform due diligence and collect information on both Prologis owned and 3rd party buildings.
- Review customer ledgers and assist in preparing expense reconciliations.
- Access information from various Prologis systems (Yardi, SalesForce, etc...) to support the teams.
- Ad hoc analysis, must be comfortable using and creating spreadsheets in excel.
- Interact with customers by assisting the property management team in their daily functions.
- Enrollment in a four-year college or university; and related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts and financial concepts such as net present values, etc.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer.
- Team player with good communications skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and have excellent project management skills.
- Interest in real estate.
- Can multi-task with close attention to detail.
- Self-Starter and collaborative nature.
- Customer service oriented.
Prologis offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options, including 401(k) with company match. All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Employment Type:
San Francisco, CaliforniaAdditional Locations: