Bilingual Property Manager
When was the last time you made a difference at work? When was the last time you could say that you were changing peoples lives?
Now is a great time to become a member of a well established, nationwide, property management company. We take pride in what we do and value our employees contributions. Your knowledge and insight is what we need to bring our company to the next level.
We are currently seeking qualified Property Manager applicants for our Knollwood Mobile Home Park located in Alexander, Arkansas (Little Rock Area). This individual is responsible for overseeing a mobile home property from all facets, including: sales, operations, marketing and tenant relations. They will have full P&L accountability and will oversee any park staff employees working for the property.
This position also includes, but is not limited to:
- Driving to critical number expectation of 100% occupancy rate on a consistent basis
- Ensuring 100% collection of all rent and fees in a timely manner
- Ensuring 100% compliance to company home standards around well maintained properties
- Managing to an established property budget - not exceeding the amount allocated - thinking like an owner
- 3+ years of experience within the property management industry (REQUIRED), preferably in mobile home property management.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is required.
- Ability to be very active - walking, bending, standing and lifting up to 20 pounds.
- Ability to legally operate a motor vehicle with a valid drivers license
- Completed High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- Experience successfully leading a team and hiring A-Players
- Sets high standards for themselves and their team
- Works with integrity and honesty
- Works calm under pressure and is able to follow through on commitments
- Strong work ethic - moves quickly, but with strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and planning abilities
- Proactive/takes initiative/self-motivated
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Salary: $40,000 - $45,000 per year (dependent upon experience), plus bonus potential.
Benefits: Competitive compensation package includes up to a 40% rent concession should the community have available vacancy. We offer medical, dental and vision insurance plan options, 401k, Paid Time Off (PTO), and 11 paid holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All successful candidates must pass a background check and drug screen. We are a Drug Free Workplace.