The Affordable Housing Property Manager/Field Supervisor is responsible for the management of the assigned sites within our portfolio of properties. The Supervisor will also be required tomonitor and manage all critical physical, administrative, and managementaspects of these sites. Spanish speaking candidates please.
Essential duties and responsibilities: (include, but are not limited to)
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by enforcing the organizations standards; adhering to all ethical and legal regulations.
- Ensure all assigned properties have the manpower, resources and equipment required to complete allproperty management responsibilities
- Proactively support Co-staff and management in quickly solving property management problems
- Monthly Rent collection
- Communicate frequently and effectively with tenants, other site managers, supervisors and management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge in building maintenance and property management best practices
- Responds proactively and promptly to both resident and strategic partner requests
- Ability to initiate change through independent problem solving, decision making and utilizing contractors and co-staff.
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- IntelligentStrategic Planning
- Written and Verbal Communication Proficiency
Key working relationships and interactions:
- Office Support Staff
- Contracted Vendors and Companies/ Legal Offices
- Management / Ownership / StrategicPartners
This job operates in the field and requires dailytravel within East Bay Cities. This role routinely uses standard office equipment, smartphones, computers, copy printers.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to drive,stand,walk for hours at a time. Light to heavy lifting 5-30lbs.
- Applicants with experience in Affordable Housing, Low Income Housing Tax Credit Housing, Section 8/OHA Housing
- High School diploma or equivalent vocational/technical training. (Associates Degree a plus)
- 3-5 years ofdemonstratedproperty management experience
- Literate in both English and Spanish languages
- Valid Driver's License is mandatory