Company: Family owned and operated property management company which has been in business for 30+ years. Who owns and operates 1.5 million square feet of multi-tenant office and warehouse projects located throughout the Bay Area.
Salary: Based of Experience. Please place desired salary in email.
Position Overview: Looking for an experienced Commercial Property Manager who will oversee day to day operations of a wide variety of commercial office building throughout the Bay Area. The Commercial Property Manager is responsible for maintaining excellent relationships with vendors and delivering high customer service to tenants and ownership. Additional responsibilities of the Commercial Property Manager include the following:
• Oversee engineering, janitorial, security and all vendor services to maintain property in a timely and premium manner
• The Commercial Property Manager will process invoices, prepare special billings, collect rents and other receivables.
• Prepare annual budgets, CAM reconciliations and monthly and quarterly financial reports
• Maintain excellent tenant and vendor relationships
• Work independently, and under the direction of Ownership, to creatively solve problems
• The Commercial Property Manager will provide excellent tenant service and respond promptly to all inquiries and requests
• Prepare leases, lease abstracts, work orders and vendor contracts
• Minimum 5 years of experience in *commercial property management required
• Bachelor of Arts degree or equivalent
• High proficiency with preparing budgets, variance reports, CAM recs and all financials required
• Proficiency with Yardi, MRI or other real estate software.
• Excellent customer service experience and attention to detail is critical
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
Benefits: Medical, IRA, 3 week PTO and year-end bonus, etc.