The Community Manager is accountable for the overall performance of the property, which includes achieving financial and operational objectives set by the Regional Manager and Owner. The CM must have proven success demonstrating effective leadership, excellent customer service, sound decision-making, and have strong organizational and communication skills. Responsibilities include:
- Managing the property's financial performance in accordance with the approved budget.
- Creating and delivering accurate and timely financial and operational performance reports.
- Hiring, training and inspiring a dedicated on-site team that works well together.
- Monitoring market conditions and developing a detailed knowledge of the community's competitors, to support the team's ability to achieve occupancy and revenue goals.
- Administering daily office operations including staff scheduling, lease approvals and performance management.
- Creating a welcoming environment for residents where customer service is the top priority.
- Creating a positive, motivating environment that encourages staff to meet or exceed expectations.
- 3+ years experience in the property management industry.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong work ethic.
- Able to lead by example and work well within a team.
- Organized and able to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong financial skills.
- Proficiency with Excel and industry software including Yardi and LRO.
Our success depends on the quality of people on our team. Ansonia offers a competitive salary and attractive benefits plan because we seek to attract and retain high quality associates, including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account for medical other expenses.
- Company-matched 401(k) Plan with immediate vesting.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Generous vacation and paid time off policy.
- Significant opportunity for advancement.