Welcome to Mill Creek!? We?re glad you?re here!? At Mill Creek Residential, we believe that every associate is imperative to the success of our organization.? We believe in embracing our core values and in the power of People, Places and Relationships.About Modera San Pedro Square
Mill Creek continues to enhance its West Coast portfolio with the exciting development of?Modera San Pedro Square, located within downtown San Jose?s historic San Pedro Square. A mixed-use development featuring 201 studio, one- and two-bedroom luxury, residential apartment homes, Modera San Pedro Square will feature modern, sophisticated touches while still giving a nod to the surrounding, historic San Pedro Square neighborhood. Modera San Pedro Square will include approximately 12,000 square feet of retail, and feature a stunning array of amenities, including a controlled access garage, as well as covered and reserved parking, a club-quality fitness studio, a cyber caf?, dedicated bike storage and lockers, self-serve package lockers, an expansive clubhouse with foosball, pool table and demonstration kitchen, a game room, coffee bar and rooftop and outdoor decks. Luxurious touches and swank finishes await residents inside apartment homes, which will include private balconies and patios, wood plank-style flooring, 9? ceilings, Energy Star stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, pass-through closets, in-home, stackable, front-loading washers and dryers, and scenic city and mountain views.About This Role
Are you a proven Community Manager who is seeking your next Lease Up opportunity in the heart of Silicon Valley? If so, Mill Creek Residential is waiting for you to join our team so you can grow your career while helping us grow our class-A portfolio. As the Community Manager for Modera San Pedro Square, you will lead the post construction, pre-leasing, and initial lease up activities for this class-A community. You will manage a team responsible for driving financial performance, operational and leasing excellence, and delivering outstanding customer service. You will also provide leadership and management for the community operations and maintenance teams. You will be instrumental in setting performance standards, coaching, developing, and empowering associates towards achievement of desired business outcome. One of the key aspects of this role will be your ability to manage the financial aspects of Modera San Pedro Square.POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Requires 3-5 years of progressive responsibility in multi-family, with 2 years of on-site property management supervisory experience.
- Champion the Mill Creek Brand Promise, Core Values, Service Standards and Manifesto.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred.
- Lease-up experience is required.
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) or Accredited Resident Manager (ARM) preferred.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook), plus hands-on experience with YARDI and Entrata.
- Must have basic knowledge of Fair Housing laws and OSHA requirements.
- Commitment to, and passion for, providing outstanding customer service.
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic; such as, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
Mill Creek is an Equal Opportunity EmployerAre you ready to contribute to the success of Mill Creek Residential?? If so, apply today and become part of an organization that believes in uncompromising integrity, celebrating successes, continuous improvement, and working hard, smart and together!