Work for an award winning company where you will have the training you need to add to your skill set, the schedule you want to maintain a great work-life balance, and the pay and benefits you deserve. Learn new skills and make a positive impact on people's lives every day. We are a family owned company where you are not a number, but a valued member of our team.
The Leasing Consultant is the face of Chestnut Hill Realty, often the first point of contact for prospective residents. This position allows you to build relationships with prospective residents and show them why they should select a Chestnut Hill Realty apartment as their home. Making residents feel at home is an important aspect of your position, with responsibilities that include maintaining high levels of resident satisfaction and retention. Successful Leasing Consultants have come from retail, customer service and hospitality backgrounds.
As a Floating Resident Services Professional, you will:
- Support multiple sites in the Greater Boston area.
- Build relationships with prospective residents, identify needs, show apartments, overcome objections, and close the deal by obtaining the lease paperwork.
- Assist in the planning and running of resident get-togethers or events on the property.
- Share in the responsibility of completing monthly administrative tasks in an orderly and timely manner to ensure the property's paperwork is organized and complete.
Every day is different - demanding, rewarding, and fun.
Are you the right person for the job?
- 2-3 years of sales experience and/or customer service background is desirable.*
- Don't have apartment leasing experience? Don't worry! All you need to be successful is to be interested in meeting and connecting with all types of people and the desire to learn. We have a Leasing training program which has produced 4 National Apartment Association award winners who continue to take on new roles and challenges at Chestnut Hill Realty.
- Team oriented with ability to work independently on occasion
- Customer service orientation with problem solving mindset.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook. Ability to learn and operate company software programs*
Some of the benefits to you:
- Attractive total compensation package with hourly base pay plus commissions and incentives. The person in this position is empowered to drive their own success by achieving leasing goals and building professional relationships with prospective and current residents.
- Excellent benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), 2 weeks of vacation, your birthday off, PTO for volunteer hours
- Student Loan Debt Repayment program
- Chestnut Hill Realty apartment discount
- Strong promote-from-within company culture
If you are self-motivated, have sales/customer service experience and the flexibility to work weekends and holidays, we want to hear from you.
All job offers contingent upon satisfactory background check.