Our company is asset preservation company responsible for maintaining residential homes across the greater Milwaukee area.
We are seeking reliable people to prepare and maintain residential properties throughout the entire sales cycle.
A reliable person that is accountable and does quality work is of the utmost importance to us.
We will provide all materials and fees including gas.
This position is based on a 50 hour work week with a bonus.
Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance and paid time off.
Responsibilities: * You will be responsible for cleaning out vacant properties and removing all debris and trash.
* Performing an initial cleaning and landscape service.
* Making minor repairs to make sure the property is safe and the asset is preserved until sold.
* Reporting on any damages to the property that could affect the eventual sale.
* Perform regular landscape services and interior cleaning of properties.
* Have a reliable truck and trailer capable of hauling 10 plus cubic yards of debris.
* Be able to pass a background check. * Have minor residential repair experience and the tools to perform handyman type repairs.
* Have tools and equipment to perform landscaping services and experience.
* Ability to travel to properties across southwestern Wisconsin.PandoLogic.Category: Real Estate, Keywords: Property Manager