SCOPE: Responsible for the timely and accurate completion of the application, certification and recertification processes; assisting the Community Administrator by addressing the daily needs and issues of residents; and responsible for property operations in absence of the Community Administrator including problem-solving and making sound decisions.
Assistant Property Manager RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Initiate and ensure the timely and accurate processes for applications, certifications and re-certifications by gathering information, entering appropriate data into the property management system, and generating and submitting reports.
2) Complete lease packet, calculate rent and prepare all documents in accordance with the regulatory agencys specifications and Fair Housing Laws.
3) Responsible for collections of rents from property residents, issuance of rent collection notices and lease compliance notices.
4) Maintain resident files, property files and waiting lists.
5) Maintain and keep resident and property in compliance and financial records current.
6) On a daily basis, address and resolve resident issues while maintaining courteous, professional relationships.
7) Assume responsibility of the property in the absence of the Community Administrator by resolving both staff and resident issues. Maintain an on-call status
8) Performs all other duties as assigned.
1) Associates degree in business or related degree or equivalent relevant experience
2) One year of apartment management experience.
3) Knowledge of computer operations to include databases and spreadsheets.
4) Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and maintain good relations with residents and employees.
5) Good organization skills and the ability to multi-task.
6) Knowledge of Fair Housing Laws, state landlord/tenant rights and obligations
7) CAM, ARM, or CMH designation preferred.
Type: Full Time
Assistant Property Manager Salary: $16.05 per hour
Assistant Property Manager Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
Benefit eligibility is based on job type/status
Assistant Property Manager BENEFITS:
4 paid days off to use throughout the year upon hire!
Employee Discount Program
Paid Time Off
Pension and 403b Retirement Plan
Health, Dental, Vision, Pet Insurances
Life Insurance (Including Accidental Death & Dismemberment)
Short Term & Long Term Disability
Employee Assistance Programs