The Area Property Manager will oversee all day to day operations of 4 properties, by directing staff efforts toward exceptional and complete tenant satisfaction, employee productivity, compliance to company standards, and profitability.
- Oversees all property operations insuring company policies and procedures are being followed.
- Ensures complete tenant satisfaction and administer tenant leases in compliance with lease provisions.
- Achieves financial goals. Accurately report transactions using corporate accounting systems and methods in compliance with policies and procedures. Manage payables, consistent with approved budgets, contractor/supplier performance, corporate accounting policies and expense controls.
- Collect, analyze and report statistical and financial data required to provide assessments of property performance and to support decision-making. Use business software to accurately record and format financial information for use by senior managers as well as for decision-making related to the performance of the job responsibilities of a Commercial Property Manager.
- Supports all company directives and compliances. Assure compliance with all applicable employment laws.
- Lead risk management programs to minimize exposure and losses.
- Ensures that Quality Standards and Service are maintained for Property, Product, and People.
- Communicates daily with other department heads and employees to ensure proper operating procedures are in compliance.
- Participates in the development of the short term and long term financial and operational plans.
- Ensures security for the tenants, employees, and property assets.
- Remains current on business trends and local market activities.
- Enforces established policies and procedures for Bridgeton Management LLC.
- Assists in conducting the departmental operational audits and assists in developing corrective action plans.
- Focuses on product improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in business, real estate, or related field strongly preferred. Experience in lieu of degree will be considered
- Minimum (3) Three Years in property management or related field.
- Must be exceptionally knowledgeable in forecasting, budgeting and strategic planning.
- Must have thorough knowledge of all property operations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with Yardi or similar software.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.