To meet the challenges of our growing business, ZRS is seeking for skilled professionals who are highly motivated team player with the ability to work in a fast paced environment. They must possess strong customer service skills, and strong organizational and technical skills. If you possess right attitude, dedication and training you can have a long, successful career at ZRS.
We have immediate openings in Austin region for ALL POSITIONS.
- Property Manager - The Property Manager participates in the formation and implementation of the property's marketing strategies as well as maintaining a harmonious community and resolving resident issues. Responsibilities include but are not limited to overseeing the daily operations of the community, gathering and compiling current market and economic information, property budgeting, submitting payroll, addressing staffing needs and generating financial reports including rent roll.
- Assistant Property Manager - Responsibilities include but are not limited to overseeing the daily operations of the community, providing assistance to the functions of leasing, collections, resident services and maintenance administration, handling telephone and on-site traffic as well as showing apartments.
- Leasing Consultant - Responsibilities include but are not limited to move-ins, Lease renewals, including generating and handling traffic, Leasing apartments, qualifying prospects, preparing lease documentation, completing move-in procedures, providing high quality resident service, communicating residents needs to the maintenance team and appropriate office staff
- Maintenance Supervisor and Maintenance Technicians- Responsibilities include but are not limited to HVAC, plumbing, painting, molding, refrigeration, carpentry, electrical repairs, and must also possess excellent customer service skills, leadership abilities and be a team player
- Grounds Keeper / Housekeeper - Responsibilities include but are not limited to maintaining the buildings, breezeways to be free from trash and cobwebs, sweeping and/or blowing debris, replacing light bulbs in common areas and buildings, walking the property monthly, pressure washing the buildings, preparing market ready units, cleaning of all common areas, model units and amenities and maintaining of compactor area to be free from debris.
We offer full-time, career-track positions with competitive pay, health, dental, vision and life insurance; paid time off, paid holidays, exceptional 401k plan with employer match and much more!!!!
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume at
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Free Work Place
Only local Candidates must apply