Location: New York, NY
Job Position: Property Manager, NYC Real Estate Developer
HAP Investments, an international real estate developer is currently looking for an in-house Property Manager to join our team in its New York City Office. The potential property manager will be managing a portfolio of residential units located in Manhattan.
The Property Manager will report directly to our CEO & Co-Founder.
Proficiency with Yardi Voyager Accounting System, RentCafe, & PayScan module. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Ability to "move-in" new tenants.
- Ability to transfer tenants from one unit to another in the Yardi System.
- Ability to set-up lease renewals in Yardi, including sending out lease renewals and tracking responses in a timely period.
- Record additional charges and/or concessions as needed (i.e. legal, late fees, bounced checks, etc..).
- Approving expenses in Yardi already approved and submitted by the third party management team.
History with Property Accounting, which includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Reviewing leases and verifying that all riders, late fee clauses, and other required documents are included in the final signed lease package.
- Maintain monthly A/R and prepaid rent schedules.
- Record and send out monthly invoices to all residents.
- Record and track checks & wires received from tenants.
- Coordinate with the general accountant/bookkeeper in charge of depositing rent checks.
- Coordinate with the legal team on delinquencies and sending three-day notices, with the proper amounts outstanding in a timely manner.
- Coordinating with the third party management team on delinquencies or any tenant matters.
Property Management/coordination with third party manager, which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Review property operations such as (building inspections, compliance with NYC rent regulations, etc).
- Visit property site on a weekly basis, or as needed, for the following:
- Coordinate with third party management for any maintenance & vendor issues.
- Make sure property is maintained to company standards and on-site staff are in proper uniforms dress codes.
- Coordinate with third party leasing team for leasing and renewal of all residential units.
- Bachelor's Degree from a four-year university (Master's Degree preferred).
- 2-3 years of Yardi Voyager including, Job Cost, PayScan, and RentCafe strongly required.
- 3+ years of Property Management/operations in New York area preferred.
- 421-A Affordable Housing & Section 8 experience strongly preferred.
- Strong accounting and financial reporting skills required (P&L, balance sheets, rent rolls, etc).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to prioritize work and work indepdently.
- Ability to work on several projects at once while contining to perform day-to-day operational activities.
This is a full-time position offering a full comprehensive benefits package.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life
401K Plan + matching
Training and development programs offered.
HAP Investments LLC is an EOE.
If interested, please attach your resume/cover letter demonstrating relevant experience. For more information, please visit or e-mail