Our company is seeking experienced Property Managers to oversee our Luxury Condominiums in the Midtown and Downtown Miami Areas!
Schedule: Full Time, Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supervise the Property's staff
- Interview and train new employees
- Understand company's and client's business objectives to ensure optimal property performance
- Perform property financial analysis with ability to reach and understand financial reporting
- Maintain positive working relationship with tenants, vendors, and contractors
- Prepare budgets, attend board meetings and direct all phases of building operations
- Perform monthly variance and executive summary reporting
- Direct bookkeeping functions and credit client account for receipts and debits
- Conduct regular property inspections to ensure accurate accountability of property's condition and provide recommendation
- Complete budget preparation, attend board meetings and oversight of all phases of building operations
- Screen lessees of investor owned units and collect specified monthly maintenance fees and reserves
- Conduct daily property walks and monthly site reports. Perform monthly variance and executive summary reporting
- LCAM license required
- CMCA or PCAM is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or 5 year's related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of city, state and federal programs and regulations
- Proficient computer skills (Windows 7 or higher, BuildingLink, Microsoft Office including Word, Exel and Outlook)
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Have a complete understanding of Fair Housing laws, OSHA Guidelines and Standards, as well as building codes and ordinances
Our company also offers Employer provided Medical Insurance available after 30 days, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401K Savings with Company contribution, and a competitive Bonus & Commission structure.