Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit JOB INFORMATION
Plans, directs and manages one or more major functions and/or programs within the technology organization to ensure its effective operation in line with goals and objectives. Provides leadership across cross-functional teams. Actively contributes to long-range strategy planning and develops and implements the policies, procedures and systems required for maintaining and developing the overall technology strategy and goals. Plan, document, and manage the performance of subordinate managers and/or staff.KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
EDUCATIONEducation Level Required (if any)
- Lead, manage, and oversee projects, initiatives, and daily operations related to: assessing business and technology processes and functional needs for the enterprise; designing and implementing the optimal mix of system components to support the functional needs; managing the system development/enhancement lifecycle ' from business and systems requirements analysis through development; testing, quality assurance, post-deployment support, managing a portfolio of internal controls around business processes, systems, and data
- Lead, and oversee the project management lifecycle from conception through completion that includes assessing business requirements, scoping and planning projects and initiatives, budgeting, forecasting, tracking and reporting project status, managing deliverables, and assessing customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the development of best practices and guidelines for existing or new technologies within responsible area(s).
- Researches and selects vendors regarding the development of technical solutions, as needed, in conjunction with executive management.
- Reports to executive management on major accomplishments, issues and concerns.
- Plan and manage the unit's budget; approve expenditures or budget transfers.
- Represent the unit as an expert or resource to cross-functional project or coordinating teams and report to senior management on the unit's production, activities, and efforts.
- Plan, document, and manage the performance of subordinate managers and/or staff. Conduct talent management activities including mentoring, training, or providing technical growth opportunities.
Bachelor degree or equivalent Education Level Preferred(if any)
Master or Other Advanced Degree Area of Study Required (if any)Area of Study Preferred(if any)
Business or Computer Science Certifications Required (if any)Certifications Preferred(if any)MINIMUM EXPERIENCE
8 - 10 years of related experience SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Demonstrated work experience in creation of architecture blue prints, architecture support for Agile implementations & Architecture Sprints
- Experience in driving architecture and business innovation thought process
- Experience in Multifamily business capabilities is highly desired
- Clearly communicates and presents analyses and results and persuades others by supporting ideas with logical arguments/data
- Experience in coaching and mentoring senior architects
- Technical knowledge of AWS public cloud, cloud native design, microservice architecture, design thinking, user experience, data analytics and security
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to successfully complete a background investigation.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Req ID: