JOIN our Amazing Property Management Team! We are located in the heart of downtown, with easy access to transit. We offer excellent Medical and dental coverage, PTO, 401K match program as well as working in a supportive team environment! We are a leading Portland based Real Estate Investment services firm seeking MOTIVATED individuals to join our TEAM!
•Oversees all operations including maintenance, capital improvements, lease administration, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, collections, evictions, vacancy anticipation, marketing, lease renewals and service contracts.
• Provide superior customer service and communication to our residents and prospects to enhance customer satisfaction and increase renewals, revenue, reputation and profitability.
• Ability to manage a high-performing, cohesive team, including leasing, customer service, maintenance and management personnel, in order to minimize turnover.
• Have a thorough understanding and analysis of competition and development of creative marketing programs.
• Supervise day-to-day operations of entire on-site team, ensuring policies are being followed.
•Monitor expenditures, net operating income, depreciation and debt service.
• Maintain a positive living environment for community residents through prompt conflict resolution and consistent follow-up.
• Manage and maintain all aspects of overall community budget and finances, including annual property budgeting process.
• Perform quarterly market analysis and submit findings to Executive Vice President, which requires shopping competition, economic trends, and employment statistics.
• Maintain positive relations with all community vendors.
• Ability to provide quality leadership.
• Financials experience/experience working with a budget.
• Demonstrated leadership and strategic thinking skills.
• Ability to train, develop, lead and mentor.
• Superior written and verbal communications skills.
• Self-starter with excellent work ethic.
• Able to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
•Minimum of a high school diploma, Bachelor's degree preferred.
•Must know basic construction, contracting and bidding, spreadsheets and projections.
•Excellent oral and written communication skills.
•Minimum of 5 years supervising management.
•Experience in writing and maintaining budgets.
•Proficient in property management software.